Shopping during a cruise holiday is one of the highlights for many guests as they visit different ports of call on their itinerary, picking up all kinds of souvenirs and bargains as they go. However, with cruising they say the ship is as much a destination as the ports and excursions, and when it comes to cruise shopping, in many cases that’s definitely true.
Almost all ships have some form of cruise shop, often showcasing exclusive partnerships with popular brands. From little ones, selling souvenirs and handy items you forgot to pack like toiletries, to designer boutiques and even mini malls at sea where you can grab a duty-free bargain or designer labels, perfume and even jewellery on a sea day, you’ll be amazed at just what’s out there.
Here’s a breakdown of our top onboard cruise shopping experiences.
Leading Celebrity Cruises' Revolution, it's no wonder that Celebrity Edge is home to such dazzling designer brands, many of which offer limited edition treats. Whether you're looking for the perfect piece of jewellery to commemorate a romantic cruise holiday, or are in need of a quick wardrobe refresh, Celebrity Edge's cruise shopping is second to none.
Top Celebrity Edge cruise shops include:
- The Gem - Discover one-of-a-kind diamond and gemstone pieces.
- iLounge - Explore an extensive range of Apple products, and take classes with your new goodies.
- Time is Now - Find the perfect watch from a huge range of designer brands for both men and women.
P&O Cruises' Iona
From the bare essentials to the perfect present to give to a loved one, P&O Cruises have always boasted a wide array of products to peruse. Onboard Iona, guests will find duty free goodies at great value, including high-end names such as Ted Baker, Chanel, RayBan and much more.
Looking for an extra special shopping experience? Enjoy fashion shows and one-on-one consultations to truly enhance the experience. P&O Cruises will also bring the heart of the destination to you through pop up bazaars, featuring souvenirs from the regions you're visiting.
Spirit of Discovery
Known for their elevated elegance onboard traditional British cruise ships, Saga Cruises have ensured you'll find everything you're looking for onboard Spirit of Discovery. Whether it's an essential item that you forgot at home, or a personalised present symbolic of your wonderful cruise holiday, this tax-free cruise shopping experience will have you coming back for more. Guests will find high end names such as Dior, Paco Rabanne, Citizen and much more.
Virgin Voyages have expertly crafted their very first ship to ensure there's no other like it, and you'll find the shopping onboard Scarlet Lady to be nothing short of unique. As well as the usual essentials and gifts you'll come across onboard cruise ships, you'll also find brilliantly bright Scarlet Lady themed merchandise, including apparel and accessories. However, an exciting cruise shopping experience can be found at Voyage Vinyl, your one stop shop for the best and latest records around the world - all at sea!
From Disney Cruise Line collectibles that you won't find anywhere else but at sea, to costumes straight out of your favourite Disney stories, the cruise shopping onboard Disney Magic is an unforgettable experience for guests of all ages. Little ones will love the nautical themed toys, games and accessories, while grown ups can indulge in hand-finished jewellery straight out of a fairytale.
Top Disney Magic cruise shops include:
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - Get decked out as a prince or princess at this charming salon.
- Sea Treasures - Commemorate your time at sea with themed collectibles and clothing.
- The Crown Jewellery - Treat yourself to luxury bracelets, earrings, necklaces and more.
Offering one of the largest shopping areas across the MSC Cruises' fleet, MSC Bellissima is a shopaholic's dream. Situated along a vibrant Galleria, you'll find over 200 high end brands across a range of beauty, accessory, technology and duty-free cruise shops. As well as this, MSC Bellissima has partnered with renowned brands such as LEGO, Chicco and Swarovski to create statement collections that you won't find anywhere else.
Top MSC Bellissima cruise shops include:
- Art Gallery - Browse exquisite pieces with the help of Gallery staff, who will help you choose the perfect picture or sculpture.
- MSC Logo Shop - Find an MSC themed gift to commemorate your time onboard.
- Fashion Boutique - Enjoy a wardrobe makeover for yourself or a loved one, guided by expert assistants.
Symphony of the Seas
Found at the bustling Royal Promenade, Symphony of the Seas boasts a wide range of shopping opportunities, as well as immersive retail experiences, such as spirit tastings, makeovers and jewellery making. Guests can learn more about the luxury goods they peruse, or simply take the plunge and treat themselves to high end clothing, perfumes and more. Throughout this vibrant shopping space, you'll find classic Royal Caribbean fun.
Top Symphony of the Seas cruise shops include:
- Regalia - Treat yourself or a loved one to the finest jewellery and watches.
- Port Merchants - Step outside your comfort zone or stick with a firm favourite at this spirit shop.
- Surf Shack - Get into the holiday spirit at this beach-themed shop selling surf-inspired clothing and accessories.
Carnival Mardi Gras
As well as some truly unforgettably action-packed adventure zones, Carnival Mardi Gras also features a wide range of fun cruise shopping. Whether you're craving some super sweet treats or are looking for the perfect souvenir to take home - from jewellery to fine spirits - there's something for everyone. What's more, you'll even find a photo studio to capture breathtaking memories of your Carnival Cruise Line holiday.
Top Carnival Mardi Gras cruise shops include:
- Cherry on Top - Well stocked with all the candy you love, as well as apparel and accessories almost sweet enough to eat.
- Dreams Studio - The place to be for stunning professional photos with family and friends.
- The Fun Shops - Offering everything from luxury jewellery to Carnival themed apparel and accessories.
If you're interested in booking a luxury cruise, we have a wide selection of luxury cruise deals on offer.