With larger than life suites, an exceptional offering of dining options, a spacious and relaxing spa and a delightful onboard ambiance, Silver Spirit provides a sumptuous home away from home for a maximum of 608 guests.
Silver Spirit joined the award winning Silversea Cruises
fleet in 2009 and brought with her a wonderful selection of new venues for dining and entertainment. When it’s time to unwind and relax, Silver Spirit boasts a range of comfortable public areas including an impressive spa with multiple treatment rooms, an inviting Thermal Suite and an outdoor whirlpool.
Itineraries are exciting and destination rich with Silver Spirit offering luxury cruises to the Mediterranean and visiting ports of call such as Rome, Barcelona, Venice and more.
Silver Spirit offers exciting options for dining with eight superb venues to choose from;
- Seishin provides fresh sushi, innovative Asian cuisine and a range of seafood specialities
- La Terrazza is a superb dining destination for authentic Italian cuisine
- Pool Bar and Grill is an ideal choice for casual and convenient alfresco dining with a varied menu
- Indochine boasts an incredible menu including dishes spanning all of Asia
- Atlantide a comfortable and sophisticated venue serving a range of fresh fish and delectable steak
- La Dame for delicious French cuisine paired with the finest wines
- Silver Note is wonderful for a relaxed evening, with an international tapas-style menu and accompanying smooth jazz
- Spaccanapoli offers an authentic taste of Naples with all your favourite Italian street foods
See live performances from full-scale productions and classical soloists, to feature films and some amazing cultural entertainment.
Evening is the time to savour an after-dinner cognac and fine cigar, play roulette, blackjack or poker. It’s time for a stroll on deck under a starry sky and a champagne toast to celebrate the sublime effortlessness of the day. It’s all this and more, with the ease of an open bar policy that means never having to decide whose turn it is to pick up the tab.
Relax at the Zagara Spa, a sanctuary of pure bliss, featuring relaxation areas, sauna, steam rooms and an outdoor whirlpool. Indulge in a wide range of invigorating therapies including facials, body wraps and massages. To increase your flexibility, strength and balance through exercises, Silver Spirit introduces two aerobics studios and the latest cardio, strength and weight-training equipment. You can also experience aerobics, yoga, Pilates and circuit training led by the onboard fitness trainer.
Relaxing in one of the onboard whirlpools or poolside with a drink in hand is the perfect way to enjoy a tranquil sea day. Tor's Observation Library is the perfect spot to relax and watch the stunning views pass you by, or borrow a book from the extensive range to learn a little more about the destinations on your itinerary.
Other options include browsing through the designer collections at the duty-free boutiques, taking in the beautiful exhibitions in the Art Cafe, or simply relaxing in the soothing ambiance of the Dolce Vita, enjoying a glass of wine or cocktail alongside some soft piano music.