Sister ship to the hugely successful Norwegian Bliss
, Norwegian Joy shares many of the same features and facilities. She is perfect for families, offering an unarguably generous array of things to do and places to eat onboard.
Accommodating 3,883 passengers, Norwegian Joy boasts plenty of space and feels like a unique holiday destination in itself. Pairing this fun and active atmosphere with the exciting possibilities in port, and guests will experience the cruise holiday of a lifetime.
The ship will offer some stunning Alaska itineraries in her first season, before heading to the Panama Canal and Mexican Riviera after that.
Any cruiser would be challenged to find fault with the incredible range of choice when it comes to dining onboard Norwegian Joy. There are three main dining restaurants; the Manhattan Room, Savour Restaurant, and Taste Restaurant, as well as a more informal buffet venue, called the Garden Cafe. All of these are included in the cruise fare, and guests of the Haven also have the option of The Haven Restaurant and Observation Lounge as well.
Alternatively, there are a number of speciality restaurants to choose from if you're after something a little different;
- Q - a highly popular barbecue-style restaurant
- Teppanyaki - serving Japanese style seafood and steak
- La Cucina - for your favourite Italian dishes
- Los Lobos - if you're looking for hearty Mexican fare
- Le Bistro - satisfy the whole family with plenty of International choices
- American Diner - for no-fuss burgers and hotdogs
- Cagney's Steakhouse - indulge in a succulent cut of steak
- Food Republic - here you'll find a menu featuring round -the-world cuisine
- Atrium Cafe & Bar - if you just fancy a small bite and a drink
- Godiva - the perfect place to head for a sweet treat
Norwegian Cruise Line rightly pride themselves on their shows and entertainment, and guests onboard Norwegian Joy will love their latest production - Footloose!
Guests who'd like to keep up with their own health and fitness regime will have ample opportunities to do so onboard, by making use of the pools and the Pulse Fitness Centre.
After a hard work out, spend some time rejuvenating in the Mandara Spa & Salon, where you could treat yourself to a treatment as well.
There'll be never a dull day onboard Norwegian Joy thanks to the fantastic range of onboard activities there are. Little ones can make new friends in the kid zone, Splash Academy, and let loose in the kids aqua park as well. But don't worry, there's plenty for the big kids to do as well!
- The Casino - meet fellow cruisers and try your luck in the casino
- Laser Tag - challenge others in your group or work together to defeat the opposing team
- Race Track - feel the exhilaration of racing across two decks
- Aqua Park - adults can get involved in the waterpark fun too
- Galaxy Pavillion - a virtual world of games and simulator rides
- Waterfront - ¼ mile of sea-view space to have a wander and relax