The destination offers the whole package for singles, couples, and families, boasting exhilarating activities like North America’s tallest waterslide, and great spaces for relaxing in the form of over-water cabins. As soon as you step off your cruise ship and on to the island you’ll be met with a little piece of heaven, with a boardwalk across the clear sea guiding you toward idyllic palm trees peppered across white sands, the sound of birds soaring overhead, and the sight of huts, sun loungers, pools, slides, and more. Some of our favourite features of CocoCay are;
- The wave pool – the largest in the Caribbean, the island’s wave pool is sure to provide fun and laughter for all ages.
- 400ft balloon – guests can climb aboard and take in the gorgeous views in this stationary balloon; the highest vantage point in the Bahamas.
- Beach side cabanas – these provide a peaceful haven for those looking to relax, but also boast an attached slide for quick and easy access to the sea!
Spend the day doing all the things you love, whether that’s dining on some freshly barbecued food, soaking up the rays while lounging with a book, testing your limits on some daredevil waterslides, or meeting new people in a great game of beach volleyball. Other CocoCay features to make the most of include;
- Swim-up bar.
- Biggest freshwater pool in the Bahamas.
- Zip line.
- Renting beach equipment such as snorkelling kit, paddle boards, and even jet skis.
- A range of bars and restaurants.
Take a look at our Royal Caribbean cruises in the Caribbean and start thinking about your own perfect day.