Crystal Endeavor finally docks on Iglu Cruise. Endeavor is the first purpose-built mega-yacht able to cruise in fragile environments (such as the Arctic region or the coral reef) without causing damages to the landscape.
Computer assisted technology will allow the Endeavor to maintain its position without using anchors.
The ships is named after the vessel made famous by Captain James Cook and the lands he discovered, Australia and New Zealand.
Pre-register for Crystal Endeavor
Be the first to sail - simply fill in the form below and we'll contact you the instant Crystal Endeavor cruises go on sale!
'Thank you for your pre-registration which has been successfully received.
We will contact you shortly before the ship goes on sale to determine your exact requirements to ensure we secure the best cabin for you.
The Crystal Endeavor hosts 6 restaurants:
- Waterside: the main dining venue
- Prego: Italian classics
- Vintage Room: signature winemaker dinners
- Umi Uma: signature sushi dishes from Master Chef Nobu Matsuhisa
- Silk Kitchen & Bar: Asian-inspired cuisine
- Bistro Cafe': European breakfast and lunches