There are a number of included and speciality restaurants onboard, so no matter what you fancy on any given night, there will be a cuisine and an atmosphere to suit. Included options;
- BlueIguana Cantina - for flavoursome and moreish Mexican food
- Guy's Burger Joint - one for all the family, find succulent burgers served in a fun and casual setting
- Pizzeria del Capitano - pizza-fiends will adore this friendly pizza place, where you can pick up a slice or two at any time of day
- Main Dining Room - choose from some wonderful dishes to please all palettes, from the a la carte 3-course menu
- Lido Restaurant - even the choosiest of diners are sure to find something they love at this casual buffet venue
- Room Service - available 24 hours a day, for those occasions when you don't feel like dressing up and going out
- Swirls - cool down and refuel with tasty frozen yoghurt and soft-serve ice-cream available anytime
If you'll be celebrating a special occasion during your cruise holiday, consider making a reservation at one of the fantastic speciality restaurants;
- Cucina del Capitano - enjoy some exquisite Italian food served up family-style in this welcoming and authentic restaurant
- JiJi Asian Kitchen - the very best pan-Asian cuisine is served at this stylish and contemporary dining venue
- Steakhouse - meat-eaters will delight in the succulent cuts available at the steakhouse, served with delicious sides and wines
- Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast - one for the little ones, this Dr Seuss-themed breakfast serves fun and curious dishes in an exciting setting
- Bonsai Sushi - dine on some traditional Japanese cuisine, which is freshly prepared using the finest ingredients
- The Chef's Table - go behind the scenes to watch skilled chefs prepare a range of elegant dishes, which will then be served to you with perfect wine pairings.
No matter your personality and tastes it's possible to experience the perfect evening onboard. Whether to you this means simply chatting with new friends with a drink in hand in one of the atmospheric bars, or sitting back and being entertained by skilled performers for a few hours, you'll certainly find an ideal venue.
The bars onboard each have their own unique feel, from the relaxed beach-vibes at the Havana Bar, to the tropical RedFrog Rum Bar with its chilled out live music. Other choices include the Alchemy Bar where skilled mixologists create some incredible cocktails, The RedFrog Pub with its friendly local atmosphere, the vibrant BlueIguana Tequila Bar for tasty cocktails and refreshing beer, and The Piano Bar, where you can relax and chat with some understated background music. If you like, for something a little more lively head to the onboard nightclub for an evening full of dancing and socialising. There are also regular Mega Deck Parties, which act as a brilliant way for guests to meet each other and have some good fun together.
When it comes to professional entertainment, guests have access to some fantastic performances. The skilled folks at Playlist Productions will whisk you away on some theatrical stories, or you can head to the Punchliner Comedy Club for an evening full of laughs to make your sides hurt. You could see a recent blockbuster or classic film at the poolside Dive-In Movies, or take part in some fun interactive shows with Hasbro: The Game Show and the Lip Sync Battle. There is also a casino onboard, and venues to have a go at karaoke.
The onboard gym features modern equipment including treadmills and exercise bikes, and also boasts a fabulous sea view to help keep you going!
After working your body be sure to treat your soul with some healing time spent in the onboard spa. Whether you go along to relax in the tranquil surroundings or indulge by booking a luxurious treatment, you'll certainly leave feeling refreshed and uplifted.
One of the main onboard attractions is the brilliant Carnival Waterworks - an at sea waterpark. Boasting a splash zone, pools, and a fun slide, both young ones and big kids will have some great fun.
Another popular spot is SportSquare, where there are facilities to play basketball, mini-golf, or have a go on the SkyCourse ropes course.
Carnival Sunshine also offers little ones the chance to meet fellow cruisers their own age at the kid's clubs. Here there are activities like games, arts and crafts, movies, and kiddie discos to take part in.