After a busy day exploring, Carnival Magic lights up when guests reunite on the ship. Visit the casino, catch a live performance, hang out in one of the many bars, dance the night away in the nightclub: no matter how you choose to spend your night, it’s guaranteed to be just as magical as your daytime activities.
Live events are always a highlight of a Carnival cruise. The Showtime Theatre is the main venue for Playlist Production shows, featuring 30 minutes of song and dance. The Spotlight Lounge is another popular spot as it plays host to Punchliner comedians and karaoke, keeping guests amused for hours.
- Magic Lobby- one of the ship’s largest bars, guests can come here for live music, trivia evenings and great drinks.
- RedFrog Pub- the island-inspired décor, tropical drinks and outdoor seating area make this a popular bar.
- Alchemy Bar- for something a little bit different, guests can come here and watch bartenders (wearing white lab coats, of course!) mix together a delicious concoction.
- RedFrog Rum Bar- enjoy rum-based drinks, all day every day.
- BlueIguana Tequila Bar- if you like tequila, you’ll love this bar and all its other Mexican-inspired drinks.
If you want to make the most of your time on the ship and stay up until the early hours of the morning, there are places on the ship where you can do just this. The Hat Trick Casino is a hive of activity late into the night, where guests head to the game tables and slot machines to see if it’s their lucky day. Alternatively, if you like an opportunity to show off your moves, Vibe Nightclub draws big crowds, while Play It Again is a singalong bar open until 1am.