P&O’s Arvia is set to make its maiden voyage on 23rd December 2022, embarking on a 14-night Canary Island cruise. After which, the newest member of the P&O Cruises fleet offers a Caribbean cruise and then in 2023 a no-fly Mediterranean sailing from Southampton. Arvia is perfect for anyone looking to relax with family or have their own quiet retreat. Brimming with outstanding lounges, alluring restaurants and live shows, there’s a bit of something for everyone on P&O’s largest cruise ship to date.
Arvia will disembark on its journey to the sun-soaked Canaries. The picturesque islands are home to tranquil seas, fascinating wildlife and historical locations just waiting to be explored. First, Arvia will dock at Lisbon, serving as the gateway to the Canary Islands, where cruisers will venture to Santa Cruz and Tenerife. Arvia will also stop at Las Palmas, in which you can get lost in a number of fantastic attractions and the breathtaking shoreline.
After the Canaries, Arvia makes its way across the Atlantic, stopping at ports in Philipsburg, which is known for its outstanding mountainous views and alluring ghost towns. Arvia then makes a stop at St. Kitts, which is ideal for snorkelling enthusiasts, and then make port at Bridgetown. A city brimming with British colonial history, Bridgtown combines English and Indian cultures which can be explored in one of the many captivating museums.
Finally Arvia will visit the Mediterranean to complete its world-wide tour. On this cruise it will stop at locations such as La Coruna, famous for its medieval-styled old town and its Romanian lighthouse. Next destination is Palma, packed with alluring history and wondrous architecture to take in such as the Santa Maria Cathedral. Arvia then will sail to Marseille which is known for its sports culture and will continue to Barcelona. Barcelona is home to fantastic art, old gothic structures, delicious cuisine and unique nightlife. The trip will conclude with a visit to one of the oldest cities in the world, Seville, that dates back nearly 3000 years and is renowned for its historical sights and fascinating culture.
P&O Arvia’s Top Onboard Features
- Rum Distillery at Sea - Arvia is home to the first rum distillery at Sea. Head to Anderson's bar for custom-made rum which can be enjoyed neat or be mixed up into a unique cocktail.
- SkyDome - Arvia’s SkyDome provides a little of something for everyone all day round. You’ll be able to tuck into mouth watering cuisine, alluring lounges that have breathtaking entertainment, plus a pool with loads of seating for you to kick back on all under a retractable glass roof.
- Mission Control Escape Room - Enter the multi-sensory experience tailored for families and adults alike to get their minds working in this nautical-themed escape room.
- Arvia’s Grand Atrium - By day this is a delightful spot to catch up with friends and family with fantastic places to kick back and get some food. When night comes, the Atrium comes alive with a perfect balance of large social areas for you to get your groove on and quieter spots to relax in. Arvia’s Grand Atrium - By day this is a delightful spot to catch up with friends and family with fantastic places to kick back and get some food. When night comes, the Atrium comes alive with a perfect balance of large social areas for you to get your groove on and quieter spots to relax in.
- Infinity Pool and Panorama Pool and Bar - Here you’ll find all the essentials and more to pamper yourself, keeping you in the ultimate tranquil state. With whirlpools and infinity pools, and a swim-up bar, you’ll never want to leave. Come night, you’ll get all of this plus the addition of live music and a silent disco!