Star Wars Day At Sea - What's included:
Discover the Force
- The atrium aboard Disney Fantasy transforms into Star Wars-themed galactic party so bring your best Star Wars costume and join in this special gathering.
- Characters from across the Star Wars galaxy are onboard for interactions and photos.
- Guests indulge in the Star Wars films and television series, including all the films in the Star Wars saga.
- Specialty Star Wars-themed beverages, snacks, dinner menu items and desserts please the palates of everyone from Padawans to Rebel pilots to Tusken Raiders.
Learn the Ways of the Jedi:
- In “Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple,” Force-sensitive children learn the ways of the Jedi and use their new-found skills in a final face-off with Darth Vader and Kylo Ren.
- Star Wars-themed arts and crafts, games and activities are offered throughout the day in all youth spaces for younglings to explore their powers.
"Summon the Force":
- The epic day at sea concludes with the “Summon the Force” deck celebration where guests unleash the Force during games, music and a galactic dance party.
- The grand finale features legendary Star Wars characters, pyrotechnics, stunts, special effects and a stunning fireworks display accompanied by John Williams’ iconic music.
Star Wars: Command Post:
- In Disney’s Oceaneer Club on the Disney Fantasy, Star Wars: Command Post takes kids on a journey where they train with heroes of the Star Wars saga and help with missions against the First Order. Themed to a Resistance base turned Force-filled play area, this youth space takes kids to a galaxy far, far, away in a whole new way.
- Here, the stories and legends of the Star Wars films come to life as they learn to traverse the galaxy with flight training simulators. Children can interact with holographic models at a one-of-a-kind Star Wars holotable that projects 3-D images of famous Star Wars ships, droids and vehicles such as the Death Star, TIE fighters and K-2SO from “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.”
- Kids can also embark on an action-packed training adventure with members of the Resistance showing them how to channel the Force and use it to battle First Order Stormtroopers. Nearby, the lovable Resistance droid, BB-8, stops by to inspire future Jedi.
Disney Cruise Line - What's Included:
- Spacious staterooms designed for families
- Disney Onboard activities & Dive in Cinema
- Cinema with first run Disney & Pixar films
- Meals in the 3 main dining rooms
- Disney Entertainment during the cruise
- Spectacular Disney Musicals & Shows
- Unlimited Snacks, Soft drinks, juices & Ice Cream
- Fireworks at theme parties onboard
- 24 Hour Complimentary Room Service
- Gymnasium and Sports Court
- Disney Oceaneer Lab for Kids and Teens
- Convenient Wave Cell Phones for your party
- Pre departure Character Phone Call with Mickey & Minnie
- Gratuities are not included in the fare