- All food included - from refined dining to relaxed casual, enjoy 20+ eateries, all included with no surcharge!
- Basic Bevvies - stay hydrated with filtered still and sparkling water, non-pressed juices, sodas, teas and coffees included
- Gratuities included
- Adults only - no kids, no kidding. But your inner-child is welcome!
- Unlimited Wifi* throughout the ship
- Immersive entertainment with original programming and groundbreaking acts
- All group fitness classes included - from slow-flowing vinyasa and meditation, to cycling and HIIT classes
- Stylish accommodation - modern, yacht-inspired aesthetic and clever cabin technology make for more than just a space to live (or sleep)
- The Beach Club at Bimini Island - all of our Caribbean itineraries stop at our exclusive beach club experience in the Bahamas, The Beach Club at Bimini. It's a stunning collision of restoration and exploration - with the luxury of St. Tropez, the raw beauty of the Maldives and the energy of Ibiza.
Food, glorious food! Buffets and pre-set dining times have been ditched to bring you made-to-order food and leisurely brunches from our 20+ unique eateries:
- 20+ eateries included - from steakhouses and Korean BBQ to drag brunches and an international food market - with a bar included in every spot!
- No buffets or big dining halls - unique spaces and diverse culinary options throughout the ship with menus created by Michelin-Starred Chefs.
- Late-night bites - craving a late-night snack from the noodle bar, a slice of pizza, or a burger at the 24/7 diner, the choice is yours!
- Made-to-order - Every eatery has its own kitchen and executive chef, and all food is fresh and made-to-order
- Balance is key - Virgin Voyages offer vegan and gluten-free options, always crafted from the freshest ingredients
Let us entertain you! Swapping classic Broadway productions for exhilarating, contemporary and immersive entertainment:
- Choose from a festival-like lineup of shows and happenings throughout the ship
- The Red Room - a larger-than-life entertainment space is the first-ever transformational, multi-form theater at sea
- Creative Collective - Tony-winning producers, directors, choreographers and artists, putting on first-to-sea (and land!) shows
- Let a DJ save you! - a Voyage Vinyl record shop onboard, sailings featuring up-and-coming acts, and On Deck Sailings with celebrity appearances*
- Scarlet Night - the night where our lady ship is transformed into a menagerie of delights and euphoric exaltation. Pack something red and be ready!
- Tread The Starboards - Never-before-seen stage productions that break blur the line between audience and performer
- Serendipity all around - unexpected pop-up performances and zodiac stories under the stars.
A dose of vitamin 'sea' - redefining how to take care of yourself at sea:
- All group fitness classes included - from barre and bungee to cycling and vinyasa flows, all group classes are included for everyone
- Redemption Spa - from deep-tissue massages and hi-tech facials to a mudroom and hammam with a view
- Dry Dock salon and studio or Stubble & Groom barbershop - want a blow dry and new nails or a fresh shave and trim before the night ahead? We've got you covered.
- The Athletic Club - an outdoor fitness club comes complete with a boxing ring, training zone and unparalleled views of the sun-kissed horizon
- The Juicery Program - pressed juices, smoothies, shakes, tonics and elixirs to help combat any of the more indulgent decision you might make onboard!
- Rooftop Sunrise Yoga - every day starts with sundrenched tree poses at The Perch, the outdoor yoga and meditation space
- B-Complex Gym - come inside with the latest fitness equipment and exercise machines, to taking savasana with view of the rising sun
- Squid Ink Tattoo Studio - the first at sea, and what better way to immortalize your trip at sea than a tattoo with our resident tattoo artists onboard!
- The Runway - our signature, Virgin-red running track forms a halo-like vision over the ship.
Sustainability at sea - We're all-hands-on-deck when it comes to supporting and sustaining the environment, to lessen our impact and to make sure the world is here for us all enjoy for a long time to come:
- Thoughtful retail - from hammocks that empower women in Thailand to up-cycled ocean plastic sunglasses, we partner with brands that are making a positive impact for both people and the planet
- Powerful stuff - we're pioneering innovative technologies that transform heat from the ship's engines into clean energy, and purify wastewater so that it's even clean enough to drink!
- Green-Tech Housekeeping - Eco-mode sensors in the cabins and suites automatically close window curtains, turn off lighting and lower air conditioning settings when unoccupied
- Ultra-efficient - tinted windows, LED lighting, and room sensors are just a few of the design choices that help our ship to use less energy and minimize the carbon footprint
- Plastic ain't fantastic - unnecessary single-use plastics - including straws, water bottles, shopping bags, stirrers and takeaway cups - are banned from our ship.
- Food for thought - from eliminating buffets to serving sustainable seafood and direct trade coffee, we're reducing waste and sourcing responsibly.