Occasionally, you need to put your feet up and treat the whole family. Cruises onboard Oceana are wonderful, relaxing affairs that leave you completely revitalised.
There's nothing quite like laying back on one of Oceana's sparkling decks, and soaking up the bubbling, cruise atmosphere. The P&O Cruises ship offers a fantastic array of bars, dining options, and sports facilities, but it's the friendly, carefully designed and decorated atmosphere of the Oceana that will remain with you long after your travels.
With over 1,000 cabins on this super-liner, each offers their own charm. From irresistible suites with luscious balconies, to delectable, spacious cabins, there's something for everyone.
Whether you're in a large group looking for family cruise holidays, or a couple seeking a romantic get away, the range of amenities throughout the ship will be more than enough to meet any needs.
The exquisite dining is both delicious and varied. From the splendid, formal Ligurian Restaurant, to the relaxed, open Plaza, you'll find somewhere to eat at any time of day. Equally, drinks are readily available, with the calm and inviting Yacht & Compass right to the casual, outdoor Riviera Bar.
Oceana also now boasts Freedom dining, meaning passengers can now dine when thy like, with whom they like.
- Main restaurants: Adriatic and Ligurian - each serving an incredible array of meals using the freshest and best ingredients
- Buffet Court: The Plaza - a great option for families due to the diverse food and relaxed atmosphere
- Marco Pierre White's Cafe Jardin - a beautiful Italian restaurant offering your favourite classic pizzas and pastas, and a variety of other dishes
- The Beach House - with indoor and outdoor seating, this venue offers quick burgers and jacket potatoes in the day, and speciality steak and seafood in the evening
- Afternoon Tea - treat yourself to sandwiches, cake, and pastries and a hot drink in the main restaurants
- Room service - if you've had a long day exploring and you don't fancy leaving your cabin, remember room service is complimentary
Oceana affords much in the way of entertainment opportunity, and there will surely be no dull moment spent onboard. Options include:
- West End shows
- Comedy shows
- Pub quizzes
- Live music including pianists and tribute bands
- Dance classes
- Night club venues
For those health-conscious guests who want to get some fitness time in during the cruise, Oceana has a number of options. In addition to the various pools, passengers can make the most of the well-equipped gym, sports facilities, and fitness classes. Classes include yoga, boot camp, and pilates, and do have a small surcharge. In the sports ground it's possible to play tennis, volleyball, football, basketball, and cricket,
Everything has been covered to make your stay as comfortable as possible. In particular, the vast amounts of options for children are really noticeable; including kids clubs which are separated into age-appropriate groups. All equipment is top of the range and up to date, with fresh soft play facilities available for the little ones as well. Other onboard pastimes include:
- Browse the variety of goods in the Bond Street and Regent Street shops
- Take time for yourself with a book in the comfortable, well-stocked library
- Attend a lecture with a guest speaker
- Shuffleboard and Deck Quoits
- Admire and contemplate the collection in the art gallery
- Take part in a watercolours art class
- Play bridge with fellow guests
- Treat yourself to a massage, facial, or acupuncture in the spa
- Visit the salon for a hair appointment, or professional shave
Onboard Oceana you will find a dress code that offers the perfect balance of formal, informal and casual. Most evenings on board are informal, where smart casual dress in expected in the dining rooms and restaurants, this means jacket and trousers for gents and casual elegance for ladies. The formal nights are black tie with dinner jackets for men and cocktail dresses for ladies among the expected attire. For those who prefer more casual evenings onboard head to the buffet restaurant where the dress code is casual.