Defining the future of cruising, the ms Zuiderdam (pronounced ZI-der-dam) began her inaugural season in 2002 as the first of Holland America's Vista Class cruise ships. Forward-looking in both design and spirit ms Zuiderdam trumpeted the arrival of a new age in cruising. Ms Zuiderdam dazzles guests with more of everything they desire on a cruise ship: more staterooms with verandas for private dining, sunning and relaxing; more dining choices from fancy dress-up dinners to casual pool-side dining; more ways to be pampered in The Greenhouse Spa and Salon. This spectacular cruise ship delights guests with an unforgettable onboard experience.
How better to enhance your onboard experience than to provide incomparable cuisine in a variety of wonderful ways. Bountiful buffets and dress-up dinners, hors d'oeuvres on your verandah or a picnic on the beach are just a few of the dining options awaiting you aboard a Holland America Line cruise vacation.
• Main Dining Room - Discover a tradition of excellence • Lido Restaurant - Enjoy a light and casual alternative• Pinnacle Grill - Experience a fresh, unique taste • Culinary Guest Schedule
Be amazed, be surprised, be thrilled. The Holland America Line fleet of premium cruise ships offers so many entertainment venues you're in for the night of your life... night after night. Following a day of site-seeing or an afternoon massage, enhance your onboard experience with evenings of foot-tapping entertainment, side-splitting laughs or romantic moonlit dancing.
• Lavish Las-Vegas style production shows• Talented vocalists, illusionists, comedians and variety acts• Casino, gaming, movies, piano bar• Club HAL® After hours (10pm - midnight)
Holland America Line's EXC (Explorations Central) has also been introduced onboard. This concept allows guests to truly get to know the destinations they are visiting, thanks to increased opportunity to discover the different cultures and traditions. Features of EXC include a TV channel devoted to films and documentaries about specific destinations, Q&A sessions with local guides, itinerary-focused group discussion, and much more.
• Newly expanded Greenhouse spa & Salon• Treatment rooms• Hydrotherapy pool• Steam room & aromatic room• Jacuzzi®, Hot tub, Sauna• 2 Large pools• Lifestyle & Fitness Centre• Tennis, basketball & volleyball courts
Youth and child facilities vary by ship.
• Luxury duty-free shopping• Culinary Arts Centre• Explorations Cafe - books, music listening stations, Internet, puzzles & more.• Explorations speaker series - subjects such as history culture and cuisine• 24-hour e-mail and Internet
Just for Kids
• Club Hal® supervised by fun full-time directors and staff• Colourful playroom for children aged 3-7, featuring art table, big-screen TV and games• Separate area for ages 8-12 with arcade games, Sony Playstation® games and "Dance Dance Revolution"• The Loft and The Oasis - special teens only area with lounges, Internet access, exclusive sundeck with waterfall
View all: ms Zuiderdam Cruises
Average Customer Review:
(7 ms Zuiderdam Reviews)
We are ATOL Holders and members of ABTA for your financial protection.
You do not currently have any cruises in your shortlist.
What our customers say
"I booked a Fred Olsen cruise with IGLU last month and was so impressed by the service I received. The staff member I spoke to was Kimberley and she was exemplary. Capable, kind, professional, patient, friendly and knowledgeable. She went through every step of the way calmly and thoroughly. IGLU were recommended to me by friends and I have no hesitation in passing the recommendation along. Well done IGLU and thank you. "
"So easy to deal with, I studied the Cruise I wanted, did my research with different company's and returned to Iglu. I had three quotes matching Iglu’s cost, but with one phone call they beat the price themselves by £40 without me even asking, how easy was that! "
Read more feedback