Before winter curls its icy fingers around the UK you could be setting sail for some last minute sunshine before Christmas, to the sun drenched tropics of the Caribbean.
Simply tell us in 500 words about your dream cruise using the destinations and cruise lines featured on our site and you could be kicking back with a piña colada in less than 2 weeks. Competition entry is exclusively available to the blogger community so the odds have never looked so good.
To enter post the entry on your blog and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your article. Iglucruise will review all the entries and judge them on originality and inspiration. A winner shall be selected at noon on Thursday 28th November. The judge’s decision is final. We will contact the winner on Thursday 28th November by email.
Departing 7th December 2013 from London, fly straight from the UK into Barbados to join the esteemed P&O Ventura for 14nts of sensational island hopping to 9 picture perfect locations. White sandy beaches, swaying palm trees, cocktails, calypso and colour - the sights, sounds and flavours of the Caribbean are at your fingertips. Upon returning to Ventura, sun kissed and sandy you’ve access to state of the art facilities including your ensuite interior accommodation, extensive gourmet dining options, West End style entertainment and a plethora of bars, lounges and pool decks to enjoy at your leisure.
The prize for 2 includes return flights from London to Barbados, transfers to port and 14 nights interior stateroom accommodation onboard P&O Ventura. All meals, entertainment and leisure activities onboard are included as standard with beverages, spa treatments and speciality restaurant available at an additional cost. Gratuities are not included.
|Cruise Itinerary |
|Day ||Port |
|7 Dec 13 || |
Flight from UK to Barbados
|8 Dec 13 ||At Sea |
|9 Dec 13 || |
|10 Dec 13 ||Dominica |
|11 Dec 13 || |
|12 Dec 13 || |
|13 Dec 13 || |
|14 Dec 13 || |
|15 Dec 13 || |
|16 Dec 13 || |
|17 Dec 13 || |
|18 Dec 13 || |
|19 Dec 13 || |
|20 Dec 13 || |
|21 Dec 13 || |
Barbados and flight to the UK
|Itinerary details & timings may be subject to change || |
Terms and Conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. Entry to this competition, is acknowledgment that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Iglucruise or any subsidiary of Iglucruise.
3. Any personal information that you provide to Iglucruise will be treated in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation, and will not be disclosed to a third party without your consent.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. Only one entry per person.
6. Entries are accepted when the piece is posted on the entrees blog site and an email is received to email@example.com with the 500 word piece and a link to the live post.
7. Entries close Thursday November 28th 2013 at 10am.
8. The winner will be chosen on Thursday 28th November 2013 by a judge whose decision is final.
9. If you win the competition, we will notify you by 5.00pm on Thursday November 28th 2013. The winner will need to respond to our correspondence by 9.00am December 2nd 2013.
10. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Marketing, Iglucruise 165 The Broadway, Wimbledon, SW19 1NE after the closing date.
11. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Iglucruise may require.
12. The judge who selects the competition winner will be a member of the Iglucruise Marketing Department.
13. The prize will not be transferable to another person. Winner must be available to travel on the prize cruise.
14. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
15. This competition is being run by Iglucruise, 165 The Broadway, Wimbledon, SW19 1NE.
17. Not included in your prize (a) drinks whilst on board; (b) flights; (c) personal expenses i.e. laundry etc; (d) shore excursions; (e) travel insurance; (f) transfers from and to port; (f) gratuities; and (g) taxes
18. Taxes and Gratuities will need to be paid by the winner at the time of booking.
19. Iglucruise reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Iglucruise may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
20. The judge's decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.