With Uniworld, you can experience some of the best and most unforgettable excursions personalised with you in mind. Enjoy their Choice is Yours
programme that let you do the things and visit the places that you want, discovering entire new aspects to each place you visit as the experienced guides and staff expertly help you every step of the way.
Among their excellent selection of excursions, a number of unique specialised excursions are available to enhance your experience even more. Make use of the complimentary electronic bicycles and explore the local land on a Go Active excursion, take your time to enjoy the scenery on a Gentle Walking excursion, and explore the countries and the towns themselves in greater detail on a Do as the Locals Do or a Village Day excursion.
Many incredible cities and towns are visited on your Uniworld river cruise, which Uniworld take full advantage of to provide fantastic excursions such as:
Castles along the Rhine
- Experience Strasbourg by canal or exclusive 'Do as the Locals Do' walking tour
- Speyer walking tour or exclusive Doktorenhof vinegar estate visit and tasting
- Exclusive Castle Vollrads wine tasting and guided Boppard stroll
- Vienna city tour with Winter Palace of Prince Eugene visit or 'Do as the Locals Do' tour
- Durnstein 'Village Day' with exclusive Nikolaihof wine estate visit and tasting or saffron workshop
- Passau walking tour with St Stephen's organ concert or 'Go Active' bicycle ride along Inn River
Burgundy & Provence
- Arles walking discovery tour or Tarascon walking discovery tour
- Avignon walking tour with Palace of the Popes visit or 'Go Active' kayak ride on Gardon river
- Exclusive 'Do as the Locals Do' Lyon gourmet tour or 'Go Active' bicycle tour and Illuminations tour