Silversea Cruises is a small ship cruise line offering 6* luxury & elegance.
Few cruise lines make it to a 5 star Berlitz rating these days, but Silversea Cruises all suite fleet of intimate, yet familiar vessels have done exactly that. The multi-award winning cruise line have an enviable reputation for high quality, particularly when it comes to cuisine and beverages, boasting one of the most impressive wine cellars at sea.
With fine wines, classic cocktails and fabulous fizz all complimentary onboard, Silversea's luxury cruising offers the most alluring lifestyle at sea. At the end of the cruise, the only experience to consider is whichever luxury or exploratory excursions you may have taken — unless, of course, you were to busy enjoying the wonder service, hospitality and tranquil, yet glamorous surroundings to leave your ship!
Silversea's fleet offers an incredible level of excellence that easily equals that of a fine hotel, though one ship is a little different. ilversea cruise ships are smaller, more intimate offerings. The largest ship in the fleet is the 36,000 tonne, 540 passenger Silver Spirit, with the Silver Explorer the smallest. The Silver Cloud and Silver Wind only carry 29 passengers, while the Silver Whisper and Silver Shadow only carry 388 passengers.
The Silver Explorer finely balances the cuisine, wine and service of a 6* luxury cruise line, with the undiscovered destinations of an explorer ship. The 6,072 tonne ship only carries 132 passengers and visits ice-covered gems, rainforests and forgotten cultures. Think champagne service and incredible expeditions, all in one wonderful cruise.
Stand out Silversea Cruises features:
• Fares include onboard gratuities
• Complimentary beverages served throughout the ship – including fine wines, champagnes, spirits, beer, bottled water, specialty coffees and soft drinks
• In-room bar and refrigerator stocked with your preferred beverage selections
• Complimentary in-suite dining served course-by-course from The Restaurant, plus 24-hour room service
• Complimentary shoreside events on select voyages
• Complimentary guided excursions ashore on Silversea Expeditions voyages
• Complimentary transportation into town in most ports of call
• Intimate, elegant ships – extraordinary space per guest ratio
• Superlative service – nearly one crew member for every guest
• All ocean-view suites, over 85% with private verandas on selected ships
• Butler service for all ships, all guests
• Open-seating in The Restaurant – no assigned time, no assigned table
• Alternative dining options – multiple venues
• Gourmet cuisine inspired by Relais & Châteaux
• Sophisticated entertainment including live music, and on selected sailings, production shows
• Enrichment lecturers, acclaimed chefs and destination consultants
The smaller ships mean that Silversea cruises can access smaller, more boutique and unique ports, such as Portofino on the Italian coast. The smaller, all suite, ships also mean that there is a more intimate feel in both the luxury spaces onboard and the service — with the passenger to crew ratio almost 1:1. With a highly personalised onboard experience, unbeatable standards and attentive crew, Silversea offer the ultimate in luxury cruising.
Most Silversea cruises are fly and cruise holidays from the UK, to destinations around the world, including fabulous itineraries to the Africa, South America, Alaska and even grand transatlantic cruises. You can visit off-the-beaten track destinations, the glamorous ports of the French Riviera or the stunning beached of the Caribbean. With the smaller ships and luxury onboard experience, there is bound to be a cruise that is just right for you.
Silversea Cruises is the Zenith of Luxury cruising, these timeless voyages provide some of the worlds finest travel experiences.
Silversea's culinary trainer David Bilsland.
All Silversea Cruises Ships
Destinations Visited By Silversea Cruises
More About Silversea Cruises
Silversea cruises 2014 / 2015