Regent Seven Seas - Luxury Cruises
Some times in life, only the best will do. An anniversary, honeymoon or just because it’s about time, a luxury cruise, particularly with Regent Seven Seas Cruises, is really the epitome of a luxury holiday. With added finishing touches such as butler service, complementary drinks and iPods, all add up to an unforgettable experience.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises are one of the most elegant 6 Star luxury cruise lines in the world, here are some of the reasons why they are so well regarded:
- 2 Staff to 3 Guests.
- Travel Concierge service.
- Complementary 24 Hour room service.
- Luxury Spas by Carita de Paris.
- The worlds only all- suite, all balcony ships (voyager & Mariner).
- Welcome bottle of Champagne and fresh fruit.
- Anichini bed linens feather down pillows, plush robes and slippers.
- All gratuities, in-suite bar, wines/spirits with dinner included.
- Gourmet dining including the only 2 Cordon Bleu restaurants at sea.
- Personal Butler service in Suite Categories B and above.
As well as all these finishing touches, Regent Seven Seas Cruises offers a constant personalised, yet unobtrusive service throughout, adding to a distinguished, relaxed ambience onboard.
All this luxury elegance doesn’t necessarily have to cost the earth. When you consider that your drinks are included, room service is complementary and all entertainments and dining are included in the price, a luxury Regent Seven Seas cruise offers superb value for money.
Whether it’s the Mediterranean
in the summer months, or a Caribbean cruise
in the winter, Regent Seven Seas Cruises have a varied year round programme. A new addition are World Cruises
departing January 2007.