Regent Seven Seas cruises offers the highest standard of cruising excellence, and include so much in the price of your cruise, they can actually be very affordable - for instance on all cruises, all drinks (alcoholic & otherwise), all shore excursions, all tips and flights and transfers are all included in the price you pay. Since all accommodation is based on luxurious suites, they are often not that more expensive than a like for like 4* or 5* ship.
Regent Seven Seas cruises are an experience of absolute luxury. From complementary drinks throughout your cruise to personal butler service in many suites, any Regent Seven Seas cruise provides unrivalled attention to detail.
The luxurious almost all balcony, all suite small ships have a capacity of just 300 to 700 passengers, and have an enviable ratio of 2 crew members to every 3 guests.
Stand out Regent Seven Seas features:
• Flights included (Free Business Class Air in Penthouse Suites and higher on Europe voyages)
• 1-Night Pre-Cruise Luxury Hotel Package on selected sailings
• Unlimited shore excursions included
• Unlimited Beverages Including Fine Wines and Premium Spirits PLUS In-Suite Mini-bar Replenished Daily
• Pre-Paid Gratuities
• 24-hour Room Service, including In-Suite Dining, and NO Charge for Specialty Restaurants
• Welcome Bottle of Champagne
• The chance to dine at up to four gourmet restaurants
• Butler Service in Penthouse Suites and Higher, plus an in-Suite iPadand iPod Docking Station
As well as all of these luxurious extras, guests can also expect to experience an en-suite bathroom fully stocked with L'Occitane soaps, shampoos and lotions, plus a flat screen television in each suite, complete with complimentary movies-on-demand. During that day there are numerous onboard activities to choose from, including guest lectures, as well as numerous health, fitness and spa programmes, a Sauna and a Steam Room.
Just Announced - Beginning in the summer of 2016 Regent Seven Seas Cruises® will be launching Free Unlimited WIFI for guests staying in all Suite Cabin categories. Guests will now be able to access the Internet for Free for the full duration of their cruise holiday. Free Unlimited WIFI on all Suite Categories will first be launched on the following cruise itineraries:
- Miami to Barcelona: Seven Seas Navigator® - 17 March 2016
- Dubai to Barcelona: Seven Seas Voyager® - 02 May 2016
- San Francisco to Vancouver: Seven Seas Mariner® - 08 May 2016
- Monte Carlo to Venice: Seven Seas Explorer® - 20 July 2016
With the legendary Carita de Paris spas (founded in 1950) onboard the Regent Seas Navigator, infact all Regent Seven Seas cruise ships, an intimate environment of quality and service envelopes you as you are rejuvenated, rebalanced and re-energised.
Dining is also a superb experience with complementary fine wines throughout. With no fewer than 4 fine dining restaurants on each ship, this luxury cruise line also boasts the Signature restaurant on Seven Seas Voyager and Seven Seas Mariner, the only Le Cordon Bleu restaurants at sea.
A wide range of different fly and cruise holiday itineraries are on offer, including Med cruises, the Baltic/Fjords, New England and Alaska cruises in the summer, to Caribbean cruises, Panama Canal and the Far East in the winter months or even a magnificent grand world cruise around the globe. Luxury goes exploring. For something a little exotic, the Paul Gauguin is based in Tahiti and sails around the French Polynesia year-round.
Once in a lifetime cruises, special occasions, cruisers looking for 6 star luxury cruise.
All Regent Seven Seas Cruises Ships
Destinations Visited By Regent Seven Seas Cruises
The cruise was once again excellent it was our 5th cruise with the company, but because of the fire at Rome airport our return...read more
Ship OK. Crew excellent, good service from them and all very friendly. Most facilities one would expect. However we had to pay...read more