Venice Simplon Orient Express - Venice to London
• Board the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express at Venice Santa Lucia station.
• After you have settled in, it will soon be time to enjoy a three-course lunch in one of the restaurant cars.
• Spend the afternoon relaxing in the comfort of your cabin gazing at the beautiful passing scenery.
• Afternoon tea is served in your cabin.
• A leisurely four-course dinner is served, prepared on board by our skilled French chefs.
• After dinner retire to your cabin which has now been transformed into a cosy bedroom.
• Breakfast is served in your cabin by your steward at a time to suit you.
• A delicious brunch is served in the restaurant cars as you travel on towards the French coast for the Channel crossing.
• From Calais you will travel through by coach through the Eurotunnel to Folkestone
• Join the British Pullman for the remaining journey to London Victoria.
• A traditional afternoon tea accompanied by a glass of English Sparkling Wine is served, before arriving at London Victoria station.