Acquired by Pacific Beachcomber in 2009, the M.S. Paul Gauguin operates under luxury French Polynesia cruise line Paul Gauguin Cruises.
The Gauguin has a capacity of just 332 guests making it an incredible and intimate ship, designed to sail in the shallow seas of the South Pacific where the tropical weather and opportunities for relaxation is a central focus.
Classified as a 5+ star luxury vessel, the Paul Gauguin is fitted with spacious suites and staterooms, state-of-the-art facilities including a watersports marina, three dining venues, the excellent Deep Nature Spa, lounges, fitness centre and a casino.
You’ll also find that the Paul Gauguin is an available choice for families too, with their Ambassadors of the Environment Family program that offers a selection activities and daily excursions for children ages 9 to 17.
When it comes to outstanding service, Paul Gauguin Cruises meets any and all expectations their guests have. Sailing on the Gauguin, you’ll enjoy all meals onboard included (with a choice of venues), complimentary room service, complimentary beverages, in-room refrigerator replenished daily, all gratuities included and much more.
Stand out Paul Gauguin Cruises Inclusive Features:
• Spacious accommodation with private balconies on nearly 70% of staterooms
• Onboard entertainment, including our troupe of Polynesian performers
• Presentations by onboard experts and guest hosts
• Le Casino
• La Palette lounge and disco
• Luxurious Deep Nature Spa
• Watersports, including complimentary kayaking, windsurfing and paddleboarding.
• Use of Paul Gauguin's secluded, white-sand beach in Bora Bora (with bar service, volleyball and snorkelling) - on select voyages
• A day on Paul Gauguin's private islet, Motu Mahana (featuring snorkelling, watersports, barbecue, full bar service and Polynesian hospitality) - on select voyages
• Butler service in veranda staterooms and above
Choose from al fresco dining at the La Veranda for buffet breakfasts and lunches, accompanied by stunning ocean views; the elegant dining room, L’Etoile, which offers an alluring menu of delicacies and Jean-Pierre Vigato specialities; or enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of the Le Grill, with lighter options such as finger sandwiches, fresh fruits and pastries.
For your added benefit, owners of category B staterooms and up are entitled to Butler service, which includes unpacking luggage, laundry pressing and making reservations at the spa or dinner in La Veranda or Le Grill. You may also request for the butler to arrange a private car or to make lunch reservations ashore. Other services available include the delivery of petit fours and canapes delivered to your stateroom daily and even arranging a private cocktail party for special occasions.
Dining on the Paul Gauguin is a truly indulgent and sensational experience. Every meal is sumptuous and skilfully prepared by the award-winning chefs, including Jean-Pierre Vigato, the Chef Propriertaire at Restaurant Apicius in Paris.
All Paul Gauguin Cruises Ships
Destinations Visited By Paul Gauguin Cruises
More About Paul Gauguin Cruises
Paul Gauguin Cruises 2017 / 2018