The great thing about Norwegian Cruise Lines, like so many other cruises is that so much is included in the price. Here is a quick guide to what's included, and what is not.
What's included in your Norwegian Cruise Line holiday:
- Return flights (If the cruise isn't on a 'cruise only' basis).
- Cabin accommodation with en suite facilities according to the grade booked.
- All meals on board (certain restaurants will have a cover charge).
- All UK and overseas port taxes.
- All transfers between airport and ship.
- All transfers from ship to shore when ship isn't berthed in a port
- Use of on board leisure facilities.
- On board entertainment.
- 24 Hour room service.
- Car parking at the airport (needs to be arranged at time of booking).
What's not included in your Norwegian Cruise Line holiday:
- Travel insurance.
- Norwegian Cruise Line shore excursions.
- Coffee and drinks in the bar, all drinks and wine in the restaurant and your cabin, cigarettes and tobacco.
- Hairdressing, Spa and beauty treatments aboard.
- Telephone calls, faxes and internet access.
- Medical attention (though you should be able to claim most costs back against holiday insurance).
- Transfers if at times other than to connect with your designated charter.
- Vaccinations or visa costs.
- Certain optional activities on board such as: internet usage and casino gaming.
- Items of a personal nature.