What’s included in your Premium All Inclusive holiday with Norwegian Cruise Line?
Feel free to get more from your holiday with Premium All Inclusive as what once were extras are now all included in the cost of your cruise fare.
- Return flights (If the cruise isn't on a 'cruise only' basis).
- Cabin accommodation with en suite facilities according to the grade booked.
- Culinary excellence in the main dining venues onboard – including buffets with live cooking, deck grills, informal eateries and up to three signature main dining rooms per ship *certain restaurants will have a cover charge.
- Premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in all bars, lounges and dining venues
- Unlimited juices, water and soft drinks for children and teenagers
- Lavazza coffee specialities during meals
- Service charges and gratuities
- All UK and overseas port taxes.
- All transfers between airport and ship.
- All transfers from ship to shore when ship isn't berthed in a port
- Outstanding leisure facilities for all ages.
- Award winning entertainment onboard.
- 24 Hour room service.
- Additional exclusive benefits and privileges for guests staying in Suites and in The Haven by Norwegian®