Sailing from a port near you, Cruise and Maritime Voyages
currently offer a multitude of departure ports across the British Isles; and in 2018 will offer even more with cruises sailing from the South coast port of Poole and Portsmouth International.
Providing more convenience with more local departures, Cruise and Maritime Voyages has taken on board the desires of loyal cruise guests and aims to bring cruising even closer to home in 2018.
New sailings from Poole and Portsmouth will depart in the summer and autumn of 2018 onboard CMV’s charming 550 passenger ship, Astoria
Season highlights include:
- 12 nights Grand British Isles Discovery voyage with Isle of White circumnavigation.
- A weekend cruise to Rouen (France) with a navigation of the River Seine.
- 9 nights sailing to the breath-taking Norwegian Fjords.
- 13 nights to the Baltic Cities and St Petersburg.
- 14 nights in search of the Northern Lights in northern Norway.
Chris Coates, CMV Commercial Director said “Our strategic focus is to continue broadening the range of regional programmes and sailings from around the British Isles and we are delighted to add the south coast ports of Poole and Portsmouth to our portfolio".
For even further convenience a new Pullman Express Coach service will provide transfers to Poole and Portsmouth from 30 different regional pick up points (Dorset, Hampshire and Sussex from Lyme Regis in the east and Hastings in the west), prices start from £20pp. Port parking will also be available from £11 per night.
See Cruise and Maritime’s new summer 2018 cruise
collection now on sale!