Celebrity Eclipse will be returning to Southampton for her third consecutive summer season in May 2012 and will be visiting exciting new destinations.
The stunning Solstice class ship will revamp her itineraries for summer 2012 and will visit fantastic new destinations such as Reykjavik in Iceland, Genoa in Italy and Ponta Delgada in the Azores.
"Celebrity Eclipse is the most popular ship in the Celebrity Cruises fleet for UK and Irish holidaymakers, and we’ve further enhanced itineraries and destinations to keep guests coming back" explains Dominic Paul, Vice President & Managing Director, UK & Ireland.
"Whilst we will continue to offer our hugely popular 14 night Mediterranean cruises we are also extending the reach of countries and cities that Celebrity Cruises offers. The beautiful Norwegian Fjords and Iceland cruises are new for 2012, and include ports of call such as the Faroe Islands. Plus, for the late summer itineraries, we’ve introduced the garden-like islands of the Azores which should be a great selling point for agents."
Some of the highlights from summer 2012 are:
- Eight-night Norwegian Fjords featuring Bergen, Flam, Geiranger and Oslo in Norway from £799 per person departing in May 2012.
- Sailing in May 2012 and September 2012, a 14-night Mediterranean cruise featuring European highlights such as Nice (from Villefranche), Rome (from Civitavecchia and Florence (from Livorno), plus the first calling for Celebrity Eclipse at Porto in Portugal. Prices from £1,299 per person.
- Overnight stays in St Petersburg and Copenhagen as part of a 14-night Scandinavia and Russia sailing also featuring Bruges (from Zeebrugge), Berlin (from Warnemunde), Stockholm and Helsinki. Prices from £1,549 per person for sailings throughout May, June, July and August 2012.
- Brand new 14-night Iceland and Fjords cruise including an overnight in Reykjavik, as well as ports of call in the Faroe Islands and throughout Norway in July and August 2012 from £1,599 per person.
- Autumn sunshine Canaries and Azores 14-night cruise calling at destinations such as Ponta Delgada in the Azores, as well as Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, and Lisbon in Portugal in September and October 2012. Prices from £1,299 per person.
These fantastic new cruises will go on sale on 10th May though pre-registration on these cruises is available with Iglucruise from today.
Written by Stephen Adam