What's included onboard with MSC Cruises
The great thing about MSC Cruises, like so many other cruise lines is that so much is included in the price. Here is a quick guide to what’s included, and what is not.
What's included in your MSC Cruises holiday:
- Return flights (A supplement can apply to certain flights – you will be informed of any potential supplements when you are quoted the holiday price).
- Cabin accommodation with en suite facilities according to the grade booked.
- All meals on board (except the MSC Lirica which has a restaurant with a cover charge).
- All UK and overseas port taxes.
- All transfers between airport and ship.
- All transfers from ship to shore when ship isn't berthed in a port.
- Use of on board leisure facilities.
- On board entertainment.
- Fresh fruit in your cabin.
What's not included in your MSC Cruises holiday:
- Travel insurance.
- MSC Cruise shore excursions.
- Coffee and drinks in the bar, all drinks and wine in the restaurant and your cabin, cigarettes and tobacco.
- Hairdressing and beauty treatments aboard.
- Telephone calls, faxes and internet access.
- Medical attention (though you should be able to claim most costs back against holiday insurance).
- Transfers if at times other than to connect with your designated charter.
- Vaccinations or visa costs.
- Certain optional activities on board such as: internet usage and casino gaming.