The musically themed ms Zaandam has always offered guests a unique shipboard atmosphere. Her décor includes artifacts and memorabilia representing various musical genres - from a Baroque-style Dutch pipe organ in the atrium to guitars signed by rock icons The Rolling Stones. All guests now enjoy the full complement of enhancements through Holland America Line's fleet-wide Signature of Excellence® initiative. These guest-pleasing upgrades provide state-of-the-art facilities and public areas, and unparalleled new services and amenities.
How better to enhance your onboard experience than to provide incomparable cuisine in a variety of wonderful ways. Bountiful buffets and dress-up dinners, hors d'oeuvres on your verandah or a picnic on the beach are just a few of the dining options awaiting you aboard a Holland America Line cruise vacation.
• Main Dining Room - Discover a tradition of excellence
• Lido Restaurant - Enjoy a light and casual alternative
• Pinnacle Grill - Experience a fresh, unique taste
• Culinary Guest Schedule
Be amazed, be surprised, be thrilled. The Holland America Line fleet of premium cruise ships offers so many entertainment venues you're in for the night of your life... night after night. Following a day of site-seeing or an afternoon massage, enhance your onboard experience with evenings of foot-tapping entertainment, side-splitting laughs or romantic moonlit dancing.
• Lavish Las-Vegas style production shows
• Talented vocalists, illusionists, comedians and variety acts
• Casino, gaming, movies, piano bar
• Crow's nest, night club and late night disco
• Club HAL® After hours (10pm - midnight)
• Greenhouse spa & Salon
• Treatment rooms
• Hydrotherapy pool
• Steam room & aromatic room
• Jacuzzi®, Hot tub, Sauna
• 2 Large pools
• Lifestyle & Fitness Centre
• Tennis, basketball & volleyball courts
Youth and child facilities vary by ship.
• Luxury duty-free shopping
• Culinary Arts Centre
• Explorations Cafe - books, music listening stations, Internet, puzzles & more.
• Explorations speaker series - subjects such as history culture and cuisine
• 24-hour e-mail and Internet
Just for Kids
• Club Hal® supervised by fun full-time directors and staff
• Colourful playroom for children aged 3-7, featuring art table, big-screen TV and games
• Separate area for ages 8-12 with arcade games, Sony Playstation® games and "Dance Dance Revolution"
• The Loft and The Oasis - special teens only area with lounges, Internet access, exclusive sundeck with waterfall