Designed to carry fewer passengers than others in her class and now enhanced with guest-pleasing upgrades and amenities, ms Ryndam is the perfect choice for those who wish to see the world in style. Themed around Dutch worldwide exploration, the décor features art and artifacts from the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries. Guests aboard Ryndam encounter elegance at every turn - from a string quartet serenade in the splendid dining room to the two-deck Vermeer Show Lounge named for the master painter.
How better to enhance your onboard experience than to provide incomparable cuisine in a variety of wonderful ways. Bountiful buffets and dress-up dinners, hors d'oeuvres on your verandah or a picnic on the beach are just a few of the dining options awaiting you aboard a Holland America Line cruise vacation.
• Main Dining Room - Discover a tradition of excellence • Lido Restaurant - Enjoy a light and casual alternative• Pinnacle Grill - Experience a fresh, unique taste • Culinary Guest Schedule
Be amazed, be surprised, be thrilled. The Holland America Line fleet of premium cruise ships offers so many entertainment venues you're in for the night of your life... night after night. Following a day of site-seeing or an afternoon massage, enhance your onboard experience with evenings of foot-tapping entertainment, side-splitting laughs or romantic moonlit dancing.
• Lavish Las-Vegas style production shows• Talented vocalists, illusionists, comedians and variety acts• Casino, gaming, movies, piano bar• Crow's nest, night club and late night disco• Club HAL® After hours (10pm - midnight)
• Greenhouse spa & Salon• Treatment rooms• Hydrotherapy pool• Steam room & aromatic room• Jacuzzi®, Hot tub, Sauna• 2 Large pools• Lifestyle & Fitness Centre• Tennis, basketball & volleyball courts
Youth and child facilities vary by ship.
• Luxury duty-free shopping• Culinary Arts Centre• Explorations Cafe - books, music listening stations, Internet, puzzles & more.• Explorations speaker series - subjects such as history culture and cuisine• 24-hour e-mail and Internet
Just for Kids
• Club Hal® supervised by fun full-time directors and staff• Colourful playroom for children aged 3-7, featuring art table, big-screen TV and games• Separate area for ages 8-12 with arcade games, Sony Playstation® games and "Dance Dance Revolution"• The Loft and The Oasis - special teens only area with lounges, Internet access, exclusive sundeck with waterfall
View all: ms Ryndam Cruises
Average Customer Review:
(37 ms Ryndam Reviews)
Book with Confidence
We are ATOL Holders and members of ABTA for your financial protection.
You do not currently have any cruises in your shortlist.
View Our Awards
What our customers say
Hi, first of all we would like to thank you, and all of your team for such a wonderful visit to your beautiful Anthem of the seas. The whole day went very well from the start of the visit to sadly when we had to disembark. I don't think their is anyway you could improve on such great day (thank you all again) We have not made a booking as yet, have already booked a cruise for September 2015 But we fill there is still time before the end of 2015 or 2016’ We are both interested in any of your ships to visit when available in Southampton. Thank you for a lovely day Mr & Mrs Pearson (June 2015) Read more feedback