Luxury cruises are available on all our cruise holiday destinations, whether it is a one week cruise around the Canary Islands, an exotic Caribbean cruise or a grand Transatlantic cruise.
Join our Online Insights Seminar
on 6* Oceania Cruises
and receive a FREE Fortnum & Mason hamper
with every booking. Friday 30th Nov 10.30am
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
What to Expect
Luxury cruise ships tend to be smaller in size and the ratio of crew and staff to guests is generally higher than other cruise ships. The secret of luxury cruises is in the service offered and the specially selected staff that are on hand to ensure that your expectations are not just met but exceeded.
You will find that there are the same daytime activities included on luxury cruise holidays that you would find on other cruise holidays aboard larger ships, with gym, spa, swimming pool and sun decks to relax around as well as guest lecturers and port talks to stimulate the mind as well as the body.
What do luxury cruises include?
These small luxury cruise ships normally include:
- Spacious, elegant rooms, many with private balconies.
- Daily housekeeping.
- Complimentary 24-hour service.
- Concierge service
- Luxury spa.
- Gourmet dinning.
- All tips and gratuities.
- Wines and spirits during meals.
- In-room minibar with wine and soft drinks.
- Greater ratio of staff to guests.
Dining is a culinary delight with award-winning restaurants, where fine wines and spirits are impeccably served to complement each course. The open dining arrangements on luxury cruises mean that you can choose at what time, and with whom, you dine. If you prefer it, you can enjoy a full dinner menu served in the privacy of your suite with the same attentive waiter service.
Iglucruise recommends the following luxury cruise holiday lines:
- Cunard Line - Traditionally British, Exemplary Service, Elegant well loved Ocean Liners.
- Oceania Cruises - Premium cruising, smaller more intimate ships with sublime dining.
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises - 6 Star Ultra Luxury - All Inclusive Dining, All Shore Excursions included, All Tips included too!
- Azamara Cruises - Off the beaten track itineraries on smaller more intimate ships - excellent dining & service.
- Silversea Cruises - 6 Star Luxury, many itineraries with Free Flights, Bonus Onboard Spend & great for Singles.
For more about luxury cruise holidays take a look at our in-depth feature in the On-liner e-magazine. You can enjoy a luxury cruise as a single traveller, take a look at our singles cruises page.
For more information on cruise holidays and to book your luxury cruise holiday, please contact one of our dedicated sales consultants on 0208 544 6357 or try our cruise answers page where you can request more information.