What's included in your Island Cruises holiday:
Your basic Island Cruises holiday cost includes the following:
- Return flights from the UK to your overseas airport.
- Transfers between the resort airport, your accommodation where applicable and cruise ship. Transfers will usually be by coach. However, if as part of your holiday arrangements, a hire car is to be collected at the airport, our representative will show you to the car hire office, but no transfer arrangements will normally be provided for any members of your party.
- Accommodation and meals as confirmed on your invoice.
- Baggage allowance of 15 or 20 kg as confirmed on your ticket.
- Aviation insurance and security charge.
- All obligatory airport taxes.
- Air Passenger Duty.
- The services of an Island Cruises or First Choice Representative at UK airport, onboard the cruise ship and in resort.
- All obligatory hotel service charges and taxes.
- Basic gratuities for shipboard staff and crew.
- VAT on all holidays to EC countries.
- Port taxes.
What's not included in your Island Cruises holiday:
Your basic Island Cruises holiday cost does not include the following:
- In-flight refreshments (excluding holidays to Brazil, customers booking Premium upgrades and flights with airlines other than First Choice Airways).
- Flight supplements as shown on the flight pages.
- Excursions and other personal expenditure.
- Holiday Insurance.
- Fuel supplement.
- Any applicable supplements for cabins upgrades, rooms and apartments and meals.
- Any additional luggage over and above your ticketed allowance and carriage of any sporting equipment.
- Charges that hotels or apartments may make for certain facilities, cots, minibus services, sunbeds, sauna, tennis courts and equipment etc.
- Deposits requested on arrival by some apartment/villa owners.
- An administration fee for issue of tickets for holidays booked within 17 days of departure. Tickets may be delivered to your home or be available for collection at your departure airport.
- Overseas arrival/departure taxes which are imposed by the country that you are visiting and that are payable locally in cash.
- Cost of visas or inoculations, where necessary. Please refer to the section entitled 'Travel Advice' for further details.
- Special transfers to the ship (including taxis, wheelchair assistance etc).
- Special medication while on holiday (oxygen, dialysis etc).
- Provision of special medical equipment (including lifting/moving).