Originally formed in 1970, Hapag-Lloyd began as a pairing of two German shipping companies. Since then, the company has expanded into the cruise industry – Hapag-Lloyd Cruises - offering guests a large range of unique voyages which allow exploration into some of the most stunning destinations in the world.
There are four ships in the Hapag-Lloyd fleet; the MS Europa and MS Europa 2 are spacious mid-sized ships which provide luxury cruise holidays to families, groups and couples of all ages. MS Europa 2 joined the fleet in May 2013 and was swiftly ranked by Berlitz as the best small cruise ship in the world, taking the title from her sister MS Europe who previously held the title for several years. Onboard you’ll find plenty of kids clubs and childcare options, including kids-only shore excursions, which cater for children between the ages of two and fifteen. These ships also play host to a number of themed cruises with focuses on such areas as music, gourmet and golf.
The MS Hanseatic and MS Bremen are smaller vessels, designed to take you closer to nature and into those not-so-easy-to-reach destinations. They offer a range of expedition voyages, aimed at a more adult audience, providing study opportunities and lectures for guests to really immersive themselves in the history and culture of their surroundings.
Onboard the two larger ships you’ll find delicious gourmet cuisine with casual dining times, musical shows, theatre performances, live music and a wide range of exercise activities. There is also a spa onboard for your ultimate relaxation. Onboard the expedition ships you’ll have the chance to research the history of your surroundings on the internet, attend lectures relating to your explorations and plenty of opportunities to relax in one of the comforting bars and restaurants with a hot or cold beverage and a choice of some thoroughly appestising dishes.
The ships in the Hapag-Lloyd fleet sail to a vast choice of destinations, situated all over the world. The Mediterranean, Antarctica, Asia, Chilean Fjords, Panama Canal, North Africa and the Amazon are just a small number of those destinations reached. Once in port, there are plenty of expeditions to choose from, whether you simply wish to explore on your own or with the help of a guide.
Stand out Hapag-Lloyd Features:
• Champagne to welcome you to your suite
• A Nespresso machine – for your first coffee of the morning
• Seven different restaurants to choose from
• Eight different types of suites
• Experience atmospheric evenings in six bars or relax on 62 square metres of Ocean Spa
• Entertainment including Jazz Club, Piano Bar and fully equipped Theatre with state-of-the-art stage technology
• Spacious teak pool deck, with long pool including a fully retractable roof, sun-loungers and relaxed pool bar
• State-of-the-art golf simulator with our own on-board PGA professionals
• All verandas are at least 7 m² in size and offer breathtaking ocean views
• 24-hour suite service
• State-of-the-art technology – flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi, tablet PC and portable telephones
All Hapag Lloyd Cruises Ships
Destinations Visited By Hapag Lloyd Cruises