Event Terms and Conditions Event Terms and Conditions
Iglu Cruise Show October 2016
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter this competition, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Iglu Cruise or any subsidiary of Iglu Cruise.
3. Any personal information that you provide to Iglu Cruise will be treated in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation, and will not be disclosed to a third party without your consent.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. Only one entry per person.
6. The winner will be chosen completely at random from all of the entries who attend on the day of the show.
7. The last day for entry is Sunday 02nd October 2016 and Iglu Cruise reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time
8. If you win the competition, we will notify you by Monday 10th October 2016. You must be in attendance on the day of the show. The competition winner will need to confirm their prize by Wednesday 12th October 2016, otherwise a new winner will be chosen. 9. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Iglu Cruise may require.
10. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Marketing, Iglu Cruise 165 The Broadway, Wimbledon, SW19 1NE after the closing date.
11. The judge who randomly selects each competition winner will be a member of the Iglu Cruise Marketing Department.
12. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
13. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
14. This competition is being run by Iglu Cruise, 165 The Broadway, Wimbledon, SW19 1NE
16. Iglu Cruise reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Iglu Cruise may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
17. Not included in your prize (a) drinks whilst on board; (b) flights; (c) personal expenses i.e. laundry etc.; (d) shore excursions; (e) travel insurance; (f) transfers from and to port; (f) gratuities; and (g) taxes
18. Taxes and Gratuities will need to be paid by the winner at the time of booking
19. The judge's decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The prize is for 2 adults sharing a cabin.