Cruise Wedding with P&O Cruises, Cunard Line & Princess Cruises
If a wedding at sea is your idea of heaven then P&O Cruises, Cunard and Princess Cruises offer fantastic wedding cruise packages. After finding your perfect cruise, whether this be the sandy white beaches of a Caribbean cruise or the sight-seeing of a Western Mediterranean cruise, Iglu Cruise can book your holiday and your chosen cruise line can arrange your cruise wedding. Whether tying the knot or renewing your vows, wedding cruises are a truly special experience.
The experience typically begins with flowers and champagne in your cabin, followed by a ceremony performed by the ship's Captain and finishes with your honeymoon onboard. Whether you are wanting a family experience or a more intimate wedding the onboard wedding coordinator will help to arrange the perfect day.
- You can enjoy your special day on any P&O (except Azura), Cunard or Princess ship
- Why not start the day with a trip to the salon by having your hair and makeup looked after by the expert stylists
- Take advantage of the wedding coordinator, whether there are two or twenty of you they can help organise your whole day
- Enhance your wedding day with extras that include a hand made wedding cake, bouquets & button holes or a sumptuous wedding breakfast
- Personalised photography and video packages
- With up to 11 dining options you can enjoy romantic dinners for two or even take over a specialty restaurant with the whole family
- After your day why not book a relaxing spa treatment
- And don't forget the usual fantastic food, service and entertainment onboard
- Take advantage of the on-ship suite hire (P&O Cruises)
- You can also renew your vows on any P&O (including P&O Azura), Cunard or Princess ship
P&O Cruises and Cunard now offer the opportunity to visit their ships when they are in Southampton, with P&O offering pre-wedding tours onboard two ships and Cunard offering all three. For a small fee you get a tour of the ship, including the wedding venue, a traditional meal onboard in one of the main restaurants and the opportunity to speak to the wedding coordinator.
Once your cruise is booked, our wedding experts will liaise with the cruise lines to see which dates are available for a day trip. An excellent way to help finish off the finer details of your special day and get a feel for the wonderful experience you are about to embark on.
How much will it cost?
The cost of your wedding cruise is very much dependant on four things, the cost of the cruise, whether your guests are paying for themselves, the cost of the cruise lines wedding package and all the little extras you want, from dresses to multi-tiered wedding cakes. Cruise weddings are great value, with the average wedding onboard P&O costing just £5,000 including the honeymoon.
To help you on your way, here are the costs of the standard wedding packages. All the additional costs can be discussed with your wedding planner and can be tailored to your needs or budget. The prices below are based on the standard wedding package and the license fee, but don't include the cost of the cruise:
- P&O Cruises wedding packages from £1,150
- Cunard's wedding packages from $2,500
- Princess Cruises wedding package from $2,255
P&O ships perfect for wedding cruises:
Cunard ships perfect for wedding cruises:
Princess ships perfect for wedding cruises: