Dining onboard with Costa Cruises presents multiple options for food and drink. From casual poolside eateries to formal dining, specialty restaurants, Med inspired bistros, 24 hour room service and even a midnight buffet. You can enjoy dining al fresco in the fresh open air, in one of many onboard restaurants, do your own thing at the self-serve buffet or relax in your cabin with breakfast on your balcony ordered via room service.
Costa Cruises pride themselves on providing authentic Italian Pizza, created by highly trained pizza-makers at the Italian Pizza Academy (Accademia Italiana della Pizza). The pizza available on many of Costa Cruises ships uses freshly sourced ingredients, is cooked in stone ovens and uses traditional Italian recipes.
Costa Cruises Restaurants
For the love of food! All of Costa Cruises restaurants use top quality ingredients and share a passion for great food as deep-seated in the Mediterranean culture. Choose from a range of Costa Cruises dining venues such as: Costa Buffets
The self-service Costa Buffets are ideal for dining in your own time. Grab a quick snack, enjoy a relaxed lunch or even a casual dinner with a vast range of food items to choose from. Perfect for a group with varying dietary requirements. Club Restaurants
Suite guests and highest tier members of the CostaClub canenjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner in the intimate setting of the exclusive Club Restaurants. Regional menus from the main restaurants plus gourmet specialities are served here. Speciality Cuisine
Make the most of your dining experience with Costa Cruises and try something different with the many cuisine options available onboard the Costa fleet. The Samsara Restaurant
combines creative cooking flare with traditional Pacific and Mediterranean courses. The Pacific Fusion menu is packed full of flavour and not to be missed.
For expertly prepared Japanese cuisine including sushi, sashimi and other Oriental specialities, the Teppanyaki Restaurant
(on Costa Diadema) is the place to go. The stylish Oriental inspired setting will make you feel like you’re really in Japan. Wine Bars
Available fleet wide, the Costa Wine Bar is ideal for enjoying an authentic Italian aperitif. Try a vast range of Italian wines with accompanying cheese and nibbles, all whilst enjoying the sea view. Pizza and Ice Cream
Discover real Italian pizza in the Pummid’Oro Pizzeria
. The recipe is simple but the outcome is spectacular. With wholesome ingredients and stone oven heat, theses pizzas are cooked to perfection by Costa Cruises own expert pizza chefs.
Room for dessert? Head on over to Costa’s Chocolate Bar
with a decadent selection of chocolatey goodness. Dip fresh fruit and biscuits into the mesmerising chocolate fountain of enjoy a sweet crepe. Homemade ice cream awaits those on Costa Diadema.
When upgrading to All-inclusive with Costa Cruises, you can choose from a great range of drinks packages. Options are available to ensure that all guests can quench their thirst whilst onboard. Supplements may apply
- Pranzo & Cena – for guests 18 years of age or older and includes a ranges of wines, beers and soft drinks, by the glass at lunchtime or dinner time.
- Brindiamo – for guests 18 years of age or older and includes coffee, cappuccinos, soft drinks, beers, wines, liquors. By the glass at any time.
- Piu Gusto – for guests 18 years of age or older and includes cocktails before or after dinner, plus soft drinks, wines, beers, coffees.
- Intenditore – for guests aged 18 years of age or older and includes premium drinks at a convenient price, unlimited drinks served by the glass (up to 9 euros).
- Pranzo & Cena Giovani – for guests aged 4-17 years and includes soft drinks and mineral water at lunchtime and dinner.
- Giovani – for guests aged 4-17 years and includes unlimited soft drinks, coffee, smoothies, juices, hot chocolate. Package must be combined with one of the following adult packages - Brindiamo, Più Gusto or Intenditore